Thursday, November 13, 2008

to write love on her arms


i just realized that today is very important. you may have heard of to write love on her arms from facebook groups, their myspace page, etc.

to quote from their website: "TWLOHA is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for those struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery."

on november 13th, people write love on their arm to support people who suffer from depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide.

i did this for my brother, for myself, and for various friends.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd heard of TWLOHA about a year ago, but to be honest, a year ago I thought it was some cheesy hardcore band, so I never looked into it. Oops!
But, I'm glad you posted about it. It's an organization I can certainly appreciate
=D