Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my 21st!

i finally have something worth posting! sorry guys...
anyway, this weekend was valentine's day, which would've been awesome except my boyfriend and i broke up. don't worry, it's for the best.
i'm single and fabulous!

anyway, i finally got my navel pierced!
i have a hoop for now, but i want to make something in my jewelry class that can dangle off of it when it heals. (kinda like britney's)

some other celebs with navel piercings:

so anyway, that was valentine's day, and that night at midnight was my birthday!
i was so glad to have great friends with me.
here's a few photos!


before we went to the bar, i got this cute little cake!


the first drink i wanted to try: a dirty martini. they're definitely my favorite now!

and we drank some more and danced pretty much the rest of the night.
i had such a great time!
(btw, my dress and jewelry is from forever 21!)

how was your weekend?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 21st! Glad you found the dirty martini. Would love to send you a belated b-day gift of my company's product - Dirty Sue - premium olive juice for dirty martinis.

www.DirtySue.com

Let me know,
Eric
et1969@mac.com