Friday, January 23, 2009

modeling

i've sat down several times this week and tried and tried to think of something interesting to share, but i couldn't come up with anything.
my life is pretty much school school school right now.

today - finally - i came up with something!
my friend jessie is using me later today as a model for her studio project, and i'm going to be dressed up as a pin-up girl!


i'll post a few pictures when i can. i'm a little nervous though, because she might not have me wearing much! good thing my weight lifting class is in full swing!

so anyway, all of this modeling business reminded me that i modeled for my friend andrea last semester. her work deals with suffocation/fear of public speaking.
here are a few of the pieces i was in:




what do you have planned for the weekend?

Photobucket

No comments: