Thursday, October 30, 2008

is it the weekend yet?


this week has been so stressful! projects, writing a grant, a take-home-exam, and an annotated bibliography (which i haven't started yet!).

it jumped up to the 50s today (yay michigan?), but it's still cold and i wanted to wear something warm and comfy. at least the sun's out and the s
ky's blue!top & leggings: walmart, legwarmers: charlotte russe

i don't usually wear glasses, but my contacts were freaking out this week so i had no choice. i don't think they look too bad with this outfit though.

anyway,

halloween's pretty much here! one of my fellow photo majors is having a party tonight, my buddies are throwing a 21st birthday party tomorrow night, and saturday a couple of my girlfriends are having a halloween party! i don't think my system can hack going to all of them. i'll be making my own costume, so i'll be sure to post.

guess what i'm going to be!

Photobucket

No comments: