Tuesday, January 13, 2009

overdue


photo by me of me!

d'oh! i forgot to post again!!
i know everyone hates to see a new blog post with OMGIMSOSORRYIDIDNTPOSTINAWHILE right up front, but i do feel as though an apology is in order.

reasons why i haven't posted in a while:
1. working in the lab/darkroom/jewelry studio = not hot outfits
2. working out at the gym also = not hot outfits
(but i have seen results/lost a few pounds! woo!)
3. having 8:00 a.m. classes everyday leaves me with zero energy, and mondays/wednesdays i have class and work from 8a.m. to 5p.m. boo.
4. having two photo classes and a metals/jewelry class demands a lot of homework, and i don't have much time to do it in as it is
5. thursday night, my girlfriends and i had a fancy dinner party! unfortunately, we were all lazy and didn't take any pictures, so this is the only one we have and we're not even all in it!

left to right: my two girlfriends, and me!

i just shot two rolls of film this weekend and i will make contact sheets and print some this week, so hopefully i will be able to show you some progress shots!
i'll also show you some of my work for my jewelry class soon!

have you returned to school yet?
how have your first week(s) been?
have a great week!

Photobucket

No comments: